Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So long, farewell

So it is getting further and further between drinks (aka posts) on this baby of mine, what started out as a way of keeping friends and family up to date on my travel adventures turned into something more. I re-kindled my love of writing and so much so I became inspired to get my stuff out there and get some things published (and to date have 6 articles online) which is awesome. I have also built my website for my business (ww.fleurcarter.com) which is becoming the focus now that I am not really "traveling" anymore. Although living in India is certainly different from my country town Horsham where I grew up.

That said, I am focusing my attention on the new blog on my website (please check it out if you haven't already, you can even sign up for my fancy pants newsletter) So I have decided to say goodbye to In the Flow - simply as I feel it has served its purpose and it is now time for some different things. I will be writing, and lots, but on my other site. It may not be as personal as perhaps this has been (and maybe too personal at times) but nearly all of my articles published were born here, on this very blog. I am forever grateful for that and to those of you who followed me.

For now, it is goodbye, but then hello over at the other site. Would love to hear from you, and get your comments etc, starting out is never fun, but I guess you have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment