Friday, June 22, 2012

Truly being in the flow....


Our last day of Yoga Coach training and it is always sad to say good bye – but somehow I am not filled with sadness but more with a feeling of warm fuzziness in my heart. All of these amazing people I know I will connect with in some way in the future, they are an integral part of my trip and as I shared with them today, they have helped keep me grounded about coming home. If you had asked me 2 months ago about how I was feeling about returning to Australia, I was filled with excitement, nerves, joy, fear – the full range of emotions would arise at the thought of touching down on Australian soil. But now I feel a feeling that is becoming to be a feature more and more in my life – a deep sense of okness. Not perhaps a fancy way of describing it, and I can’t find the right words to do it justice, but it is a feeling that begins deep inside my belly and is one of warmth and of comfort, of safety and security, it is a feeling that tells me everything is happening just as it should.  

I know when I lose the feeling as I come up into my head, my mind is filled with thoughts and fears and my body begins to hold the tension.....it plays it out many forms and can manifest as feelings of nausea, tension in my hips  or over excitement which sees me indulging in distractions. I am in a different place, one of comfort and ease, one where I am and still excited about coming home but I am not in a place of overwhelm but rather one that deep feeling of okness. It feels amazing and so special and I owe it partly to the beautiful people I have shared the past 3 weeks with. Keeping grounded, noticing as things arise but coming back to flow quicker and quicker  - truly magical to see how we can and do transform. So sticking with my intention of embracing everything that is presented to me, I am noticing more and more how quickly I am coming back to flow, and it feels amazing. It has taken me 18  months, but finally I feel I am getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment